$25.00 – $65.00
20% of all sales of this print are sent directly to the amFAR Charity. More information: amFAR Website – Milan, Italy
THE ORIGINAL CHARITY PAINTING
‘Maybe, if only, I wish’ is a painting that I made for the Milan amFAR charity. This piece measures 10 feet long and is currently being auctioned. My last piece raised $38,000 for amFAR during their Hong Kong Gala.
I wish you could see this piece in real life and experience the layers of color and detail, and now you can!
This product page represents a Limited Edition 8 x 10 inch print entitled ‘Wish’, represents 1 of 5 of my favorite close-ups of the original piece.
– 8 x 10 Inches
– Printed with fine art quality ink
– Printed on fine art quality 255gsm cotton rag paper
– Autographed by Brittney Palmer
– Limited Editions of 250 (each print is uniquely numbered)
– Thin .50″ wide border around print
– Can be framed in standard 8×10 frame (not included)
– Carefully shipped